Sunday, April 8, 2012

»
»
»The Windows Repair Kit Review

The Windows Repair Kit Review

Pros: None.

Cons: Really bad Registry Cleaner, not very many features.

~~~~~

At first, I wasn't sure what to expect from The Windows Repair Kit. I couldn't completely figure out what all it featured until I
actually installed the program. After I opened it up, I had a better idea.

The Windows Repair Kit is basically another Registry Cleaner. However, it does have a few additional features as it includes a startup
manager, and an internet optimizer. It isn't a lot though.

So how did the Registry Cleaner perform? Unfortunately, it did not perform very well. Perhaps The Windows Repair Kit was just
being cautious in what it wanted to remove. But there is such thing as being TOO cautious, and The Windows Repair Kit clearly
crossed that line.

Until The Windows Repair Kit fixes their registry cleaner to clean more of your registry, don't bother with this software.